

Ελληνική (Greek) v. - αναφλέγω/-ομαι, ανάβω. Ignite (English) v. - To cause to burn; To set fire to; To subject to great heat, especially to make luminous by heat. To arouse the passions of; excite: The insults ignited my anger. Spirituality ignites my soul. Life ignites my living.
Truth: Life should ignite you everyday. I find myself impressed by the fact that we all know we're alive but only a few seem to know what or who we live for i.e. why we're alive. I'm in love with life and hope to be till the day I die. Hope and Purpose seem to drive me beyond the circumstances and the thrust of Faith seems to teach me to move beyond mediocrity. I believe in Jesus alive within me is the hope of Glory.
Jesus ignites me...
What ignites you ?
1 comment:
Im ignited by people like YOU mate, please keep the fire burning.
Post a Comment